CreativeBooks

Everything I read and was able to post about in 2005. Entries dated on the date each book was finished.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dexter, Michigan, United States

I've been taking photos since I eagerly asked for and received my first camera on my 12th birthday. Naturally, I was made for scrapbooking. I also enjoy knitting, quilting, and swimming. I used to be CreativeExile; my email still reflects that!

Friday, January 14, 2005

The Shell Seekers



Oh, to be able to write this well. Richly developed characters, well-rooted in history (although I must admit, I believe I lived in the 1940s, because I so immediately identify with any book set during WWII), people that you not only love but ones you pity, parts of yourself recognized. I'm glad Pilcher's books are so long; I hate for them to end.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home