CreativeBooks

Everything I read and was able to post about in 2005. Entries dated on the date each book was finished.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dexter, Michigan, United States

I've been taking photos since I eagerly asked for and received my first camera on my 12th birthday. Naturally, I was made for scrapbooking. I also enjoy knitting, quilting, and swimming. I used to be CreativeExile; my email still reflects that!

Sunday, September 18, 2005

Updated at last...

No book covers (yet) (tinypics.com seems to be cranky about old covers for the moment; I'm not going to try to put up new ones right now...too much work) or Amazon links (look it up yourself! sheesh). Just an up-to-date list of everything I've finished so far this year. Reviews coming soon. I'm caught up halfway through March 2005.

Oh, and I've turned on word verification for comments. A big, wet raspberry to comment spammers. Nyah, nyah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home